Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HERE WE GO!!!!

The masses are asking for more soccer after the beautiful game brought us an exquisite World Cup this summer. Thats were I come in. Soccer is continually growing in the US and I want to keep the all these new fans abreast of the most important and most enticing upcoming events in the futbol world.

Fortunately, now is the perfect time for all the best soccer action. English Premier League has just begun, MLS soccer is in full swing, and Champions League has started their divisional rounds. These are the primary areas I will be expounding upon most regularly, but small additions of importance will be added when necessary.

The main of emphasis of this blog is to just help my fellow Americans get interested in the most beautiful of games. I hope with my extensive soccer history (playing since I was in diapers and continue to this day) will help me bring a valued perspective to the growing American soccer consumers.

Here is just a little taste of what makes soccer so exciting:


3 comments:

  1. I will have to admit I am not so much of a Futbol fan as a Football fan but am always looking to learn more about sports. This seems like a place where I can learn what all the excitement is about. I recently watched some Futbol while I was in Costa Rica and was surprised at how excited the people I watched with got. I also was able to witness how it polarizes a country with their team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really pay attention to futbol that much, but for some reason when I'm scrolling through channels and see a game going I am automatically drawn into it. It is interesting to see how many different leagues there are. I don't know how I would do trying to keep track of all the different teams and who's playing. I can't even tell you what kind of positions there are in futbol, but I can't count the number of times I have played random pick up games just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great blog for those starting to follow soccer. From the Premier League, Champions League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, there are hundreds of teams a beginning fan can chose to follow and learn more about the sport. The 2014 World Cup made a large impression on the American audience, and will continue to grow. Despite you cheering for a 2nd-tier team like Liverpool, Killian, I think you'll provide some good insights into this blog. Go Gunners!

    ReplyDelete